Formerly known as The Geneva Forum, The Aircraft Finance & Commercial Aviation Conference is now in an amazing 28th year and is a not-to-be-missed annual event for 250+ senior decision-makers.
AFCA 2013 brought you more than one hundred world class speakers including top airline executives, industry experts and the very best special guest speakers!
AFCA is a forum for frank discussion of all the key issues affecting airlines, lessors, aircraft manufacturers and financiers and is host to discussions that are certain to inform, challenge and inspire!
AFCA 2014 is a great place to raise the profile of your business among senior industry decision makers!
• Joachim Fels, Chief International Economist and Co-Head of Global Economics, Morgan Stanley, delivered the Guest Keynote Macroeconomic Address
• Prof Rigas Doganis, Easyjet, put the questions to Alex Cruz, Vueling, in this annual Head-To-Head interview
• Four top airline fleet planners discussed their rationale behind their decisions in an extended Fleet Composition & Management session
• Three top lessor executives went head-to-head to The Lessor State Of The Industry Roundtable
• AFCA resident experts Adam Pilarksi and Richard Aboulafia provided top quality commentary, analysis and critique
• Philippa Malmgrem, former White House advisor, geopolitics and political risk guru and World Economic Forum ‘Global Leader for Tomorrow’ spoke on economic and political risk and internationally renowned futurist Rohit Talwar investigated possibilities for the society, business and technology of tomorrow
• Experts discussed the current market for older aircraft The Older Aircraft Focus Group
• Delegates pitted themselves against our expert judge in The Aircraft Values Game
• Cheating and controversy ensued in The AFCA Pub Quiz!